UNA PROJECT is a community driven project, that has over the last couple of months shown an amazing amount of growth. The UNA team may have started the project, but the success is ultimately dependent on the community. We have for this reason decided to focus on our bounty campaign. We want to reward the community for their participation and the role they are playing in the growth of the project. Join now, become part of the community, and be rewarded.
Since our inception, we have made a few changes when it comes to coin allocation. The biggest change being that we are allocating a large percentage (3%) of the total coin supply to bounty participants, and will only sell 2% of all coins during ICO.
1. To participate in the bounty campaign, each member needs to join the Telegram group.
2. Signature/Twitter/Facebook bounty campaigns’ stakes will be distributed every week, on Saturday.
3. Telegram Bounty campaign’s stakes will be distributed after the conclusion of the ICO.
4. First stake distribution will occur on 20 January at 20 SAST for the new bounty campaign.
5. We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spam the forum.
6. We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign without explaining why have we removed you.
7. In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your stakes.
8. If you do not meet the minimum amount of posts, you will not receive any stake for the current week. But you will not be removed from the campaign.
9. Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from the Daneel campaign.
To participate, fill out the Bounty Form. To track, view Bounty Responses
We use stake system for coin allocations. The following shows how coins will be allocate in terms of percentage, as well as stakes.
Bitcointalk Signature (30%)
Blogging & Video (10%)
Jr. Member: 0.1 stake per week
Member: 1 stake per week
Full Member: 2 stake per week (+0.25 stake for avatar)
Senior Member: 3 stakes per week (+0,25 stake for avatar)
Hero Member: 4 stakes per week (+0,25 stake for avatar)
Legendary: 5 stakes per week (+0,25 stake for avatar)
Signature Bounty Campaign Rules:
Participants have to be at least Jr. Member.
Bitcointalk accounts with negative trust are not eligible for campaign.
Every participants must wear our signature and personal text.
Multiple accounts will be banned if spotted. Spam is not allowed.
We expect you to post 10 constructive posts per week. Only 3 of these posts can be in local boards.
Posts should be made in altcoin sections, local board included (excluding bounties sections).
You will have to keep wearing our signature, avatar and personal text until the end of the bounty campaign.
Do not fill the form without wearing our signature, or you will be rejected.
Develop a Block Explorer for UNA.
Should be private and anonymous.
You should have a Development background and have created a block explorer before.
The developer should reach out through a personal message, since this task is not included under the bounty signup form.
Reward: 20,000 UNA
Write a proper informative article about UNA.
Must have 1000+ Daily active users.
Blog Reward: 1000 UNA
Create a high quality video with basic explanations of UNA.
Video Reward: 3000 UNA
Be actively involved on Telegram, assisting other users with any questions they may have / welcoming them.
Send group invites to other members.
100 UNA per new member that joined through your invite link
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 stakes per week to members that have been most active. (Total UNA allocation for Telegram will be rewarded according to stake amount as a percentage of total stakes allocated.)
Create a fully functional mining pool for UNA.
Reward: 3000 UNA
Must have 250+ followers on each social channel that you post something about UNA.
5 UNA per like on official UNA posts (See social links at the top)
100 UNA for creating a post.