PRE-SALE DECEMBER 20, 2017
[ANN][PRE-SALE] charitySPACE - place where you can help others and win a prize
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN SPECIFICS
For this Bitcointalk bounty program, charityspace has reserved 4% of tokens sold (~800 000 CHT). All of these charityspace tokens will be fully distributed among the charityspace bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the CHT token will be allocated based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
We are looking forward to engaging with you!
Example: In the signature campaign a campaign participant will get stakes on a weekly basis during the backing campaign and at the end your amount of charityspace token will be calculated with the following formula:
(Amount allocated for specified campaign / Total amount of stakes) * Member's stakes
Example: (400,000 Allocated / 12,000 Total Stakes) * 100 Member stakes = 3333.33 CHT tokens
Distribution of Rewards
**If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until end of the crowdsale, we'll reduce funds by half for the respective campaign.
Social media campaign: 35% of 1% CHT Tokens
Signature campaign: 25% of 1% CHT Tokens
Translation campaign: 20% of 1% CHT Tokens
Blog campaign: 20% of 1% CHT Tokens
Bounties will be distributed after the end of the ICO.
Once an ETH address is submitted, it will not be changed for any reason. Be careful when submitting your ETH address.
Do not submit ETH addresses from an exchange ShapeShift, mixers, or any other 3rd party service. Provide only ETH addresses to which you know your private keys (or seed phrases).
You will find a detailed list of different bounty campaigns below.
Social media bounty includes
1. Facebook **Facebook counts are manual which are done on weekly basis.
**Stakes for Telegram, Slack and Newsletter will be added at the end of crowdsale.
How BountyPortals Work?
1. Jr Member: 0.5 Stake/ Week
2. Member: 1 Stake/ Week
3. Full Member: 1.5 Stakes/ Week
4. Sr. Member: 1.75 Stakes/ Week
5. Hero Member: 2 Stakes/ Week
6. Legendary: 2.5 Stakes/ Week
+ 0.25 stakes per week, if you wear our Avatar
Must wear Avatar
Must make 15 posts per week
Posts must be constructive and on topic
Post must be 75 characters minimum
Users not posting a min of 15 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
1 bitcointalk account per person (If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)
No neg trust accounts may enroll
If you receive neg trust while enrolled you receive no pay and will be removed
If you're placed on SMAS blacklist during your time enrolled you will not be paid
You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
Posts in any sig campaign or bounty threads will not count
Users may not change payment addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign
Posts in Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not count
Max 5 posts will be counted per week in local board.
Accepted Participant List
If you want to join this bounty, first wear the signature based on your rank and then fill out the form.
Announcement Thread .ai
Translation Terms and Conditions
If our Bitcointalk OP has not yet been translated into your language, you may contribute with your own translation and get a stake in return. Please file your application
1: The use of Google translate is not allowed. Participants using Google translate will be instantly disqualified.
2: There will be only ONE translation per person. Applications for multiple translations/languages will not be accepted.
- For translating the ANN you will get 100 stakes, and for moderating you'll get 5 stakes.
- For whitepaper translation, you will get 500 stakes.
- Creating and managing the Telegram channel 700 Stakes.
- Post translated thread in other forums and get 30 stakes.
How to apply:
List of my Permanent Translator
**If this permanent translator is not able to translate all the texts within 7 days, their reservation will be canceled and the task will be given to Backup translators.
-> If your language is not mentioned in above docs, please PM me to work for me on a permanent basis, in this format:
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y/N
Do you want to reserve website translation Y/N
Accepted Participant List
*If you see your name in the sheet above, please start working on it immediately.
Please provide us your Telegram link, with translated files/links.
Everyone can take part by preparing a 500+ words blog post and publishing it online.
1. Low-quality articles and videos will not be accepted.
2. Articles and videos must be original work. Copying other people’s content is not allowed. (You can use official images, logos, graphics posted on the website, ANN thread, Facebook, and Twitter).
3. Articles must be longer than 500 words. Articles below 500 words will not be accepted.
4. Videos must be at least 1:00 minute long. Videos under 1:00 minute will not be accepted.
5. Articles must have 2 links to the official project website (https://charityspace.net/) and a link to the whitepaper. Make sure to place your ETH address at the end.
6. In the description of a video, you must have one link to the official website, one link to the whitepaper, and your ETH address.
7. In the description of a video, you have to write 70+ words original text about the charityspace project/ICO.
Before you start, please post the website on which you plan to post the blog post on. We will check if it's eligible for this campaign.
We will give out 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the quality of the blog post.
All stakes will be given out after the end of the ICO.
Accepted Participant List